Bruno Stair Lifts
Bruno’s stair lifts offers top of the line units with many customizable options to choose from for your chair lift. These units are an excellent choice for those who are willing to invest more into their lift elevator for a more withstanding and quality stair lift. The company is one of the most established manufacturers for stair lifts in North America and continues to ship out stair lifts to people in need. The units they carry and ship are:
- Elan Stair lifts
- Elite Stair Lifts
- Elite Curved Stair Lifts
- Elite Outdoor Stair Lifts
- Elite Curved Outdoor Stair Lifts
- two 12 volt batteries
- manual folding arms, seat and footrest
- automatic power options for manual operations
- safety sensors
- remote controls on armchairs
Bruno’s pricing for these units start from:
- $3000 to $5000 for their straight chair lift models.
- $10,500 starting for custom curved stair lifts
These prices do not include the addition of custom modifications. Installation costs are also not included in the pricing and Bruno stair lifts must be purchased through a dealer, not the manufacturer themselves. Financing options are also dependent on the dealer you choose as Bruno doesn’t offer financing options.
Bruno focuses on the safety of their units, having built in obstruction sensors, batteries that allow lifts to work during power outages and parking charge options. The obstruction sensors detect any obstacles on the unit’s path and halts operation to prevent collision. The arms, footrest and seat are all manually foldable. Bruno’s outdoor chair lifts feature a weather-resistant build and waterproof cover. The units also come with a standard manual swivel seat and can lock the seat while turned for a safer descent.
The modifications that these chair lifts offer are:
- Power Swivel – seating for an automatic turning function
- Power Folding – for automatic footrest folding
- Folding Rail – for stair lift operation in narrow/small spaces