23 Jul Prism 440 Portable Ceiling Lift Review
If you are in need of a portable patient lift, then you should consider the Prism Medical 440 Portable Ceiling Lift. There are many advantages of using a portable lift versus a permanent lift. The portable 440 ceiling lift has dramatically reduced the amount of injuries resulting from the handling of patients and residents both.
Not only are these lifts great for home use but they can also be used in commercial settings at office and hospital facilities. Many doctors, aids and nurses as well as even family members are able to control the portable ceiling lift with ease.
The 440 Portable Ceiling Lift by Prism Medical is designed with a standard amount of features that can be easily operated by a single caregiver. Not only is the Prism ceiling lift easy to use but it is also durable and capable of lifting up to 440 lbs.
Prism Medical 440 Ceiling Lift Features:
- Portable and Lightweight
- Integral full-width carry bar with unique contoured shape
- On-board controls
- Optional hand control is available
- Charged with a standard plug & socket
- Safety mechanisms: over-speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor, and emergency lowering
- Positive locking latches
- Comfortable and ergonomic handle
- Handle provides a connection point to allow for room to room transfers
Download our Brochure here for a full list of features and specs.